Scott Weiss Alumni Scholarship
Applications for 2014 Scott Weiss Scholarships are now being accepted.
Materials must be postmarked by Saturday, November 1, 2014
About the Scholarship
The purpose of the Scott Weiss Scholarship is to provide T. Howard alumni with financial assistance for their academic and career pursuits. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit as defined by the Foundation. It is intended to provide assistance with tuition, required text books and/or expenses related to career development, including conferences sponsored by professional organizations and/or professional development workshops, that help prepare recipients for a career in the media and entertainment industry.
Scholarship awards vary but can range up to $2,750.
Congratulations to the 2013 Scott Weiss Scholarship recipients! The T. Howard Foundation congratulates the recipients of a 2013 Scott Weiss Scholarship:
- Cristina Recino (Penn State University β14), THF β13, Viacom
- Elizabeth Tillman (Hofstra University β15), THF β13, HBO
- My (Roxy) Dinh (SUNY Binghamton β14), THF β12 and β13, AMC Networks, Fox Entertainment Group
- Tamara Hall (Penn State University β14), THF β13, Comcast Corp.
- Breania Smith (Georgetown University β14), THF β12, HBO
- Kristen Smith (Penn State University β14), THF β12 and β13, AMC Networks, Turner Network Sales
- Brandon Putnam (Georgetown University β14), THF β12, ESPN
- Rene Payan (Georgetown University β14), THF β12, Viacom
- Amina Smith (University of Miami β14), THF β12, DirecTV
- Annie Wilson (Purdue University β15), THF β08, A&E Networks
- Susan Mei (Fordham University β14), THF β13, Showtime Networks