- Programs & Initiatives
Scott Weiss Alumni Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The purpose of the Scott Weiss Scholarship is to provide T. Howard alumni with financial assistance for their academic and career pursuits. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit as defined by the Foundation. It is intended to provide assistance with tuition, required text books and/or expenses related to career development, including conferences sponsored by professional organizations and/or professional development workshops, that help prepare recipients for a career in the media and entertainment industry.
Scholarship awards vary but can range up to $3,000.
The alumni scholarship is named for Scott Weiss, THF Founder and Chairman Emeritus.
Congratulations to the 2015 Scott Weiss Scholarship recipients!
- -Eric Chavous (University of Pittsburgh, MBA and Law student), THF â€™15, Paramount Pictures
- -Nicole Dei (University of Maryland, College Park '16), THF â€™15, NBCUniversal
- -Paul DiNapoli (University of Pennsylvania '17), THF '15, Comcast Corporation
- -Robyn Green (University of Michigan '16), THF â€™15, AMC Networks
- -Ying Ting Hu (SUNY Binghamton University '16), THF '15, AMC Networks
- -Nazifa Nasim (Fordham University '17), THF '15, Discovery Communications
- -Dorisa Rodney (Pennsylvania State University '16), THF '15, NBCUniversal
- -Isabelle Thenor-Louis (Brown University '16), THF '15, Viacom (BET)
- -Lyn Tran (Brown University '17), THF '15, Univision